Technology Grant for Congregations during Social Distancing
The Presbytery Leadership Commission has approved funds for technology grants that will be available to congregations who desire assistance with online worship and meetings. We feel this is particularly important while we are physically separated during the COVID-19 pandemic. The grant amounts are flexible but will be generally smaller than the regular technology grants. The Communication and Technology Team will receive grant applications particularly focusing on assisting congregations with limited financial and technology resources. The grants may be used to purchase upgraded webcams, microphones, camcorders, streaming devices and zoom accounts. If a congregation had only outdated equipment available to them (laptops/smartphones for example) they may be eligible for a larger grant. We have a team that is willing to give congregations some technology advice and you may contact them by making an initial inquiry with Steve Parker, Interim Communications Coordinator.
- The Technology Fund Grant Application Social Distancing version 2020
- Options for Online Worship and Meetings including equipment recommendations
- How to Improve Sound for Music in Zoom Meeting Software
- A PTZ system for a little over $1000
- Five Scenarios for Establishing or Improving Your Worship Online