On March 18 over 30 of us gathered to share thoughts, documents and links for planning hybrid worship. The chat section and white board file include questions and short answers to some of the concerns raised during the forum. The other links point to documents and articles that include planning tools, ideas, equipment recommendations and technical setup information. While not all the questions were answered during the forum, we began the process of looking ahead to when we can again worship in-person, while maintaining a connection to those who will still worship online. There are some duplicate links included in the notes below, but hopefully they will help in the process of planning ahead.
- Chat from Hybrid Worship Forum – These are some comments made while we were on the forum meeting by Zoom
- Hybrid Worship Forum Tech Setups shared by Steve – Possibilities for equipment setups in your sanctuary
- Links for Sharing during the Hybrid worship Forum – more links to articles and information on hybrid worship
- Post Pandemic Worship Worksheet – a planning sheet from Bruce Reyes-Chow
- Resources-for-Online-Streaming – Equipment recommendations
- Re-opening webpage from the re-opening task force Presbytery of the Cascades
- Whiteboard picture what people wanted to learn from this forum
- If you have questions about the information shared here or about how to setup your equipment, contact Steve Parker
- Sign up for the weekly Cascades Connections newsletter and the monthly Omnibus newsletter which also includes a monthly tech tips article. Fill out the subscribe box.